Monday, April 6, 2009

Hannah is 21! (For crying out loud! How did this happen???)

Twenty-one years ago today, Hannah was born.

It was a day of great celebration. She is our first child. She made us into parents. Real people.

At Sally and Jason's reception. Noah, Hannah, Gabe. Hannah is a fun big sister. Not a sissy bone in her body.

Cheering for her favorite Bronco - her Dad.


The day she lost her first tooth.


Kindergarten Hannah - She had a high squeaky voice. I would love to spend another day with this girl.

So what did Hannah do to celebrate her 21st birthday? She sent me these flowers with a note,
"Thanks for having me."




Thanks for being my daughter, Hannah.

Happy Birthday!

For more information on my favorite girl in the world go here and here.

10 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! I love you and I miss you. And I have been thinking about you having a birthday today for about 6 days now.

xoxoxo
Auntie Em

Jake said...

My eyelids started to prickle when I read how you would like to be with the kindergarten-edition! Oh so sweet! Happy birthday. She is beautiful and clearly loves her momma.

R A C H A E L said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Can you teach my Zoey to send me flowers on her 21st birthday? That would be awesome. You are legend in 10th ward. You're one of your Moma's favorite subjects.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

She wins the daughter of the year award for sending you those flowers. You know what that means? You must be the mother of the year:)

Sally said...

Robin is for sure Mother of the Year. Possibly Mother of the Decade and/or Century. She works hard to be a good mom.

Haynah! You are SO CUTE. The little kid pictures are just so adorable, and the big-kid you is beautiful. Happy Birth-a-day!

Julie said...

I love that she sent YOU flowers! What a sweet girl. You are a great mom. My favorite is the picture of the 3 of you. Weren't we babies when we had our babies?

diane said...

She did a good job turning you into a mom. You did a good job raising a grateful girl.

I will be showing this to my daughter. A little early indoctrination. Thanks Hannah! Does she teach a darling daughter summer camp? I'd like to get my girl on the list.

Kristen said...

Hannah, Happy Birthday! It was fun to see you yesterday on your twenty first birthday!

Robin, this is a darling post. Can I put you in charge of a birthday post for Austin's 16th tomorrow?

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hannah. I can't wait to show my girls these pictures, they will love seeing you as a little girl.

Robin, 5 year old girls are AMAZING. I think they are one of the greatest joys in life. 3 year old girls are really fabulous too. So are 8 year olds.... I could go on and on.

Linda Austin Hart said...

We enjoyed spending a little time with my oldest, precious grandaughter on this special day.