
Don't look so surprised! I am blogging on Bossy today. Scroll down to Tuesday's post on Bossy and leave a comment so you can win a big huge amazing prize of your dreams.
Rock that blue eye shadow. I bought blue eye shadow last week. Can you return makeup after you've opened it, tried it on, laughed about it, and then wondered why blue eye shadow is back?
3 comments:
YES! You can return opened make-up!
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
(all that blue on her lids makes mine hurt)
I am so proud to say that I have never, ever had blue eye shadow on my eyelids. My share of pink and purple however.............
Becka did Claire's eyes the other day with blue eyeshadow and I kind of like it! Of course she is 11 and washed it off quickly. I never used blue, even in the 80's.
Post a Comment