Anyways, it seems that the news of Sarah Palin
is taking most of the media's attention and Hurricane Hannah is getting the short end of the media stick. So, I graciously offer some details that CNN might leave out.
Here she is ready to make landfall.
In the off season Hurricane Hannah likes to spend pesos.Lots and lots of pesos.
Accusations that Hurricane Hannah causes storms in areas away from herfavorite snorkel spots are unfounded and unfair.
On vacations Hurricane Hannah often wears disguises to avoid undue attention.Her hat disguises work the best.
Hurricane Hannah earned her name in the band she started with her brother.She was named for the windblown look of her hair when she played.
Hurricane Hannah has a reputation for playing with her food.
Hurricane Hannah is actually quite cuddly when not in full destruction mode.
Hurricane Hannah has a big mouth.
In High School Hurricane Hannah was crowned Ms. CHS (Centennial).
Despite reports of violent destruction,Hurricane Hannah is very good with children.
Hurricane Hannah gets her stormy tendencies from her father.
Hurricane Hannah drinks organic orange juice.There you go. I get a little bothered when the news reports portray Hurricane Hannah as dangerous and scary...she is usually cheerful and kindhearted...unless she doesn't get enough sleep, then she is a little grumpy. But mostly she is nice. So don't believe everything you hear about her.

Right behind Hurricane Hannah is Hurricane Ike. He is always trying to outdo his big sister....more on him later.



11 comments:
Hannah is so Beautiful. I love those pictures. I love the HS ones, Man! Your kids have grown up! (sorry, lemon juice on the wound.) What a great girl she is. We need a dose of Hurricane Hannah around here. Oh, my girls would ADORE that. I can just see Jane gazing at her pretty cousin right now...
:(Why do we live so far apart?
Sorry, tangent on your fun post.
Ike is scary.
Wow, she is famous! Cute too.
So, are you having another baby to name Josephine? If you think your body can't take it, I know someone willing to be a surrogate.
Love the last photo of Hannah with the asymmetrical hair.
PS I think Sarah Palin looks a little bit like you.
Hannah is cute, wish she was around here so we could know her better!
Hi, Robin - thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to be turned on to yours - it's witty and your kids are gorgeous. We almost moved to Boise a few years ago...and still may. I'll add you to my blogroll!
p.s. if Hurricanes could ever happen in California, I've got names for them!
What a great post. I know I hate it when my hurricane's get a bad rap. 3 of my 5 are set to be reeking havoc in the next two years, according to The National Hurricane Center. Who knew? Actually I knew, but soon the whole world will know. And by the way, "Isaac" is said to be tearing it up again in 2012. Good luck! (love the costume, Ike)
This is the first time I have seen a photo of hannah when she isn't in a box or doing something silly with her brothers! And ya know what Robin!? She looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! I've never noticed it before!! Lucky Girl to look like her Betty Moma!!
(And I have to say that Ike looks terrifying. Zoey saw the pic and said, "OOOooo mommy, thats a monster fairy.)
Hey, I got to see Hurricane Hannah last weekend at Moons. Her hair is even shorter, but she can sure get away with it. I would just look like a lesbian. Can you imagine a lesbian Hurricane Katrina?
When I saw the names of the hurricanes, I immediately thought of your family. I thought Ike is probably getting a kick out of this. And, by the way - Hannah is beautiful.
Hurricane Hannah can come to Colorado anytime! Isn't she due for a visit soon??
Hurricane Hannah is way better than the media is making her out to be.
Our family was saying the other night that Gustav should have been Gabe, and Noah should have been a girl named Josephine and your family would have made national news big time!
Post a Comment