We went to Eliches for Labor Day. Roland was fighting a cold so he stayed home - besides, his eyeball might have popped out on one of the rides. Kathy, Terra and I were the bravest women. We went on the scary rides.

On the scary Sea Dragon ride.

The wimps who wouldn't do The Tower of Doom (Dun dun dun!).
Debbie, Jenni, Laurel

Bill, Me, Kathy and Terra on The Tower of Doom (dun dun dun)

These guys did every single scary ride, some of them twice!

Me and Laurel.

Bill and Debbie.

Noah and Kaila on Mind Eraser. They forgot the whole ride.
(This was my most favorite ride. I went barefoot and the wind was whistling through my toes.)

Peter, Terra and Brian

Dallin and Kathy

Me, Dallin and Kathy on The Boomerang. Very fun and fast. Ike took this picture.

Me and cute Dani.
8 comments:
You are a seriously fun Mom!
That looks like so much fun!
The picture Ike took of you on the rollercoaster is awesome. He might have a future as a sports photographer, if he could catch you moving that fast!
Your friend Dani is REALLY tall.
I hope I can grow up and be a cool mom someday. Your kids are lucky!
Looks like a fun time was had by all! You all look fab! It's a good thing I wasn't there because I throw up on the merry-go-round, forget the tower of doom! I would have been standing right next to Laurel in the picture with an ice cream cone.
That made me miss roller coasters. I haven't been on one forever!! I am glad fun was had by everyone.
That looks like a very fun day! I agree about Ike's photography skills. Cute picture!
Also, they have some dang tall cars there in Colorado!
Looks like a blast!
I see it says you and cute dani... It should be dani and cute robin!! You are so cool! Love ya and it was so fun to see you on monday!
Post a Comment