Actually - I'm at the community Library.
After a day of playing with grandma and grandpa (shooting big guns!) and hanging out with friends (Ike went to mutual with Cameron while I caught up with Ann and Suzanne!) we rolled into the cabin at midnight. It took about 2 hours to get the place warmed up. The frogs are chirping. The air smells like vanilla pine. The sun is shining and I saw 5 white flag deer on my walk this morning.
The island is home to lots of canadian geese this time of year. We saw a huge elk in the river this afternoon. There is a loose bull on the ranch and I saw 3 real live cowboys in their chaps on their horses looking for the bull. I hope thy find him before I do!
Ike is reading The Giver.
I am reading The Lost Symbol.
4 comments:
If vanilla pine isn't a Scentsy it should be. :)
I love the Giver. LOVE. He'll have to call me when he finishes and I'll discuss with him. I also loved some of her other books that were similar ?Gathering Blue?
Enjoy the tranquility.
Sounds like heaven.
We must be on the same latitude or whatever you call it...our backyard is full of Canadian geese (and their droppings)!
Have fun.
You'll like the Lost Symbol. I did. One of the freakiest villans ever.
Ahhhhh.....paradise.
Post a Comment