Karli on Christmas morning in Singapore.
Last night we had dinner with Mike and Chris (Roland's brother). Sweet Lisa and Darling Karli were there visiting for a week. Karli is 22 months old and she and Ike hit it off! They played "Chase" around the kitchen, dining room and living room for no less than 1 hours. Poor 13 year old Ike was exhausted! Karli was smitten.
She calls him I-see (Issac). Every time he tried to take a rest she would grab his hands, say "I-see! Mon!" (Isaac! Come on!). When he sat on the floor she tackled him to the ground and sat on his chest and kissed and hugged him over and over and over. We were all jealous.
Kissing Cousins.
2 comments:
Karli sure does love Ike! She went to bed saying "I-See" and she woke up asking for "I-See." He wore her out, she didn't wake up until 9:00 this morning. I wish Isaac lived closer to us, or with us :)
She is darling!
on a different note, the opportunity to post a comment is not offered on this blogpost. At least it's not tonight at 11:00 p.m.
(I got in through the back door.)
Post a Comment