Don't mess with this tough guy.
Gabe's favorite thing to do - yell in a mic.
Gabe will spend his birthday running SweaterFest, a 3 day music festival to benefit the homeless in Grand Junction. He has expanded the festival from one night into 3 days, and is quite pleased with the response from the local community and musicians in the west. Of course, his band will play. After years of screaming bands Gabe has come into his own with a bluesy, folk, rock acoustical sound. I'm sure he has a better name for the type of music he plays. I like it. (Finally! We have had to listen to some pretty horrible band practices over the years!)
Gabe, Hannah, and Noah - Prescott AZ - Dec 2009
I'm proud of Gabe. He is working hard at college and also dedicates a lot of his time and talent to the local community. He is a nice kid...I can still call him a kid even though he is 20 years old today.
Happy Birthday Gabe!
I love you!



6 comments:
wow. twenty. does that mean you are officially old???
he's handsome. brings out my inner cougar.
i'm kidding. about the cougar part, not the handsome part.
Isn't it wonderful to see your son grow into a great adult? It's one of life's most rewarding experiences, I think.
Oh, I love Gabe. He is such a terrific kid! I was telling someone just yesterday how i have the NICEST nieces and nephews. I hope his birthday is fantastic!!! I remember that little Gabe, he was so fun! xox
What's the name of SWEET BABY GABE's Grand Junction band? where can we listen to his new bluesy, folk rock acoustics?
Habby Pirthday Gape! I love you. xoxo
Happy Birthday Gabe! I hope this new year brings you much adventure, success, and true happiness.
I love you.
Post a Comment