Then suddenly, and violently, I was hurt. I can't wait to be done with this relationship and get on with my life.
So today at 7:30 AM it is goodbye forever.
Good riddance.
...............
Do you think I am so brave to do this surgery on FRIDAY THE 13TH!
22 comments:
I have two granddaughters, each born on the 13th day of their birth month.... so no, I'm not superstitious because it seems that good things happen to our family on the 13th.
I wish you well with your surgery. Hopefully it will be a snap with today's surgical technology... :-)
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
Friday the 13th is an awesome day to be done with your gallbladder! We are all praying that your day goes smoothly and you recover quickly.
how can I help?!?!?
oh, and the weather was horrible this morning. Hope you got there okay and that everything went well.
Gallbladder: Good bye and good riddance. Leave my sister alone!
Robin: I hope you can enjoy your recovery...I'm picturing lots of lounging about with good books and movies and smoothies.
Thoughts and prayers with you Robin!!
Hope the surgery goes well!!! We'll be thinking about you.
Good luck and a fast recovery to you! Thanks for the picture. I've never been sure where a gallbladder is. Which one on the picture is it? Wear your jammies around the house for at least a week.
In at 5:30am - visit by robins cut surgeon (interesting guy boasting of doing 900 gall bladder surgeries in a single year -- I'm not sure he was telling the full story - or at least I wasnt impressed) - surgery @ 7:30 - surgery done 8:15 - recovery at hospital till 3:00 - home sleeping.
It went well -- she is in pain - but resting. I am in charge of the drugs.I am thinking about sharing so that I can understand her situation.
I did have to cancel all the valentine events I had planned (over 3k in gifts and a special appearance by manhattan transfer).
-roland
I've been thinking about you all day my friend. Rest well.
Oh dear I hope you are well. Loved Rolands comment. Now dont forget to hold him to his Valentines promises when you get well.
good luck! i love you! You will be just fine :)
Well Golly! I hope you are feeling better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And Geez, the gall of that doctor to brag about over 900 gall bladder surgeries. What gall!
ha ha...I crack myself up.
Love your husband's comment! Hope you are healing nicely and getting lotsa TLC. Good luck!
Roland and KK are funny.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
I'm glad that you won't have to have any more pain from that thing! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Sounds like you've got your awesome husband taking good care of you. Hurray for drugs! Did it ever make you wonder about Joseph Smith not taking any alcohol for his leg surgery. I mean, it was medicine right?
I never liked that story.
Good for you. Gallbladder be gone! My Mom did it, and she's a changed woman (of course, she is sans gallbladder . . .).
No, no, no! Friday the 13th is the GOOD luck day. My daughter was born (induced), by choice, on Friday, June 13, 1980. It was the perfect day to have her.
And now my younger daughter got married on Friday, June 13. I think it's an excellent day for things to happen.
Best of luck and quick recovery to you.
Hey - nothing to do with this post, but I redid my blog and added a blog roll (instead of a link list) just for you!
Oh, Robin, I love you! I hope you feel better really quick!
We've missed you. We'll know you're recovered when you write another blog. I love you.
Mom
How are you feeling? I'm not expecting an answer, just wanted to say I was thinking about you and hoping you're recovering well.
Post a Comment