Saturday, February 21, 2009

I SURVIVED!

And I have a story to tell. But I am too tired right now.

So instead, head on over to this wonderful blog and read an interview with me and my sisters!

12 comments:

Berly said...

I have been thinking about you. i am glad you are feeling alittle better. I want to hear - when you are not so tired.

Paige said...

I've been thinking about you too! Glad you survived. The interview was completely fantastic. It must be nice to be in a family it's all love and kisses and support. Mine is just like that! Ha.

Melissa said...

So glad to see that you are alive. :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! you're back - do tell when you have the time. We love you!

Linda Austin Hart said...

Oh, sweet daughter of mine, I am so glad you are finally feeling good enough to catch up on blogposts and email. You've been through a rough time, and I've been too far away from you. I miss and love you.
Mom

Jenibelle said...

I've been worried!! Hope you are healing and will back with us full time soon. Loved all the posts about your grandmothers birthday, all you did was amazing!

Rachel said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa said...

Oh, Robin! You've enticed me with your "story to tell." I can't wait to hear it. If I had to name the worst part about that surgery, I would say the shooting, throbbing, never-ending pain up at my right shoulder (apparently air bubbles?) Did you have any of that? I sure hope not. Can't wait to hear more...I'm so glad you survived.

davers said...

I hope you are recovering well Robin. We've been keeping you in all our prayers!

Paige said...

robin, would you mind sending me an email? We need to chat. pwycoff@yahoo.com

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

I'm glad I got to talk to you on Friday. Even when you're not feeling good you still make me happy!!
Just FYI, Lizzie has been praying for you in her prayers every night.
We love you!

Jake said...

Welcome back, Robin! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. Your family is lucky to have an older sister like you...and now all of us Bossy readers can share in your wisdom!