Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe!

Gabe is 19 today! He has done lots of cool stuff in the last 19 years:

Gabe - The Competitor

Gabe - The Beach Bum

Gabe - The Black Belt

Gabe - The Fish

Gabe- The Moab Dare Devil

Sir Gabe - The Great Boundary Waters Discoverer

Gabe - The Dirty Anthropologist

Gabe- The Explorer

Gabe- The Confident

Gabe - The Supreme Court Lawyer

Gabe- The Man About Town

Gabe - The Super Cousin!

Gabe- The Fashion Designer

Gabe - The Eagle Scout

Gabe - The - Babe

Happy 19th Birthday Gabe!

I love you!

11 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Gabers!! We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Love the soccer photo... from early on he looked to be a true 'babe'. What a great looking young man. Happy b-day, Gabe!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

V and Co. said...

your son looks like he has a lot of personality! i have a couple like that but they are only 5 and 9 can't wait to see what they turn out like! thank you for you comment and it's nice to *meet* you and hopefully i'll hear from you again! :)

Kristen said...

Gabe, You are an awesome person and I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that 19 brings you much happiness and success! I love you!

-Aunt Kristen

Jessica said...

I have a Gabe AND a have a child with a February 12th birthday! Twinners!

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Gabe. You are such an awesome guy, my kids love you and so do we!

xoxoxoxox

Linda Austin Hart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my oldest grandson who I love very much.

Jenibelle said...

Where's the picture of you and Gabe labled "Gabe, the Momma's boy"?

Happy Birthday!

Berly said...

I recognize that lake - MAKES ME SAD. I want to go back!!

diane said...

He's cute. It is strange having our children turn into adults.

Joe said...

Sad I missed this. Gabe is rad bjad. I miss Gabe.