Emily is one smart cookie with a charming personality. She is extremely stylish (One of my fantasies is to make her go shopping with me for me). She is a great mom and wife and is highly educated. Emily loves to have parties and I think she is a great hostess. When Emily wants something to happen she can be very persuasive and make you think that you want it too happen too! And then you love her even more.
Emily, Roland and me at our wedding reception. Emily was 5 years old. Such a doll. Roland looks a little shell shocked.To see a picture of Emily's beautiful family now, go to the Comment of the Week Award. If I had one wish that it would be that Em could spend her 29th birthday with me!
....................
Roland would like me to point out that his Blog Coach post was more popular (13 comments as of right now) than Oprah=Anti-Christ post (8 comments). I think if you offered him money or baked goods he would happily coach you too!

5 comments:
I love the picture of Roland. He does look a little shell shocked and by the way, thank him for his wonderful lesson on spiritual prepardness. How fun for you to have a little sister that you got to enjoy while growing up.
Emily is WONDERFUL. I'm always amazed at how willing she is to think of other peoples situations and help solve their problems... I mean this nicely. She comes up with terrific advice. I want to read her column. I'd settle for her blog though.
Happy Day Em. Hope it is filled with sunshine and love.
I love that wall paper! I used to stare at it and go crosseyed. Those are fun photos to see--you and Roland are a beautiful couple, and boy--what a babelicious wedding dress.
thanks for the bday wishes. ;-)
Emily, you are so cute. Then and now.
So is being that persuasive an Austin trait?
Post a Comment