This coveted award goes to Joseph Plicka.
The beautiful Plicka Family on the beach in Florida last week.
He is studying to be a Doctor. A Doctor of Creative Writing. I think this means that he can fix (heal) writing that isn't very creative. OR it means that he only doctors-up creative writing. I do know that everything he writes is gold. Even the way he signs birthdays cards inspires writer's envy.
The beautiful Plicka Family on the beach in Florida last week.His comment on "Forbidden Candy" was witty and sharp, bringing the excitement of international flavors into play sealed the deal:
"I think I remember my mom being kind of stingy with the candy when I was a kid. Hmmmm . . . Of course, that's a pretty far out packaging job. A wrapper like that screams out "international flavor" and is pretty much guaranteed to taste like cucumbers or beef or something. What would you have said if Ike had gotten the wrapper off? I would have gone with "party popper." Or "art supply." Or "toy squid from a gumball machine." Is this getting too weird? Am I still allowed to comment on your blog?"
Joe, you are a little weird but your comment was awesome! You are welcome to comment daily or multiple times daily on my blog - please! For your creative genius you have won FREE BABYSITTING! Call anytime to collect!
As soon as Dr. Plicka has finished his first (and wonderful) book I will promote it proudly on my blog.
4 comments:
Free babysitting? That is pretty expensive you know. I think Joe should collect--how about this month, or May?
Now, even if Joe doesn't publish a first book, he can feel accomplished having one the comment of the week! WOW!
Maybe someday I can win. ;-) The competition is on!
Joe is a smarty, it's true.
Comment of the week! Oh boy! Ruby will be on Monday's first direct flight to Denver. We'll pick her up in July.
Thanks Robin!
baby joe's cheeks look good enough to kiss!
Post a Comment