Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Definity

I don’t know what the word Definity means. Maybe defy + eternity? Or Definitely use after Maternity? It doesn’t matter because I love this product. I have little brown spots on my face (from too much sun both now and in the past - I refuse to give up sun - you can lecture all you want, it won't work) and this clears them up and I have noticed that my skin looks healthier too! Please spare yourself the agony and don’t look too close for proof. I have tried lots of skin products but this was the first time I ever bought one over and over because it really does work.

It is not greasy at all and the best price is at Costco.

Me before Definity:

Me after Definity:
Yes, it made my teeth whiter, improved my eyesight, and made me more congenial.
Powerful stuff.

5 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Thanks for the helpful hint. I am always looking for a good moisturizer. I have horribly dry skin plus I always need a good excuse to go to Costco!!

Emily said...

ACK! I have dark brown spots that were noticably new and worse after this last pregnancy--which the latter part of was last summer, and I would only be outside for 5 minutes watering the garden--so maybe 10 minutes at the most, and I would turn BROWN! I think it is progesterone? Seriously, not pink, not red, BROWN. I got so tan so fast. People thought I was laying out just to get tan. Nope. All I had to do was walk out to the car, and BAM, darker skin.

I think the same thing happens to you?

Anonymous said...

See, funny thing. I have white spots! I have always thought the sun bleached me out like it does fabric. I just don't tan! LOL. Henry is more tan than me!

Robin, you are way cuter than that before and after your magic serum.

--Melissa

Robin said...

Jolly - yes the same thing happens to me! It happens even if I wear 45 sunscreen. I get the spots. It is very frustrating. I have created some affirmations we can say to lesson the impact of having spots:

1. "beauty is on the inside"
2. "I embrace the spots that make me special"
3. "In every day and in every way, spots are beautiful"
4. "My spots are a unique reminder of the wonderful times I have spent in the sun - walking to the car"

Katrina said...

How long did it take before you noticed your spots improving? I am going to try this stuff because I hate these spots! Especially the ones that make it look like I have a moustache.