Friday, June 21, 2013
Odds and Ends
Things are lovely at the cabin. It rained for two days and we even had a fire to warm the cabin!
Noah is home and so happy to talk all about London and music and his life. My friend Nicole, who lives on lane A, came by with 6 of her grand kids last night to play on the big swings and they loved how high the swings go.
Sweet Anne and Brooke came up for a Little Hike and sit on the beach with our feet in the river. There is nothing like an old friend who laughs loud when you are trying to be funny. We had a wonderful dinner with the Floyds at the Henniman's house. So nice to be with good friends again.
There is a 10 yard load of mulch waiting for Noah and I to spread on the septic field garden today while Roland goes into Crouch to order a chainsaw and a brush cutter! He feels like a professional logger just saying that out loud.
Tomorrow we are going to Cascade for the white water rodeo and then Chris and her grandchildren will come up and stay the night. There will lots of frog catching and a big campfire!
I wish I could figure out how upload photos to the blog from my iPad. I am sure there is a tutorial but I would rather be outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment