Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HO ho HO II

What's that you say?
You want videos of Christmas?

OK

First of all - here is a video Hannah made, an overview of the week:



Everything is going just fine until Gabe forgets how strong he is:



Roland's first time throwing a pot. Hear all the pounding in the background? That is Ike, Hannah, and Gabe frantically making presents. Watch what happens when I get excited about how well he is doing:



Unless you think we take ourselves too seriously, here is Noah, singing opera while skating:



We like to dance in the car. This video was taken on our way home from the mountains. And buffaloes.



Here is a 3 minute video Gabe and Noah making up a song. On Noah's Christmas Accordian. Please note that when Gabe sings "I am seeing clearer" I realize that the camera lense is smeary and clean it off. Cool. And me and mom working on a puzzle.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas! You have such a neat family, I like how you do so many neat activities together!

Andy said...

We are moving to Boulder. Popped over to say hello.

Linda Austin Hart said...

It was *wonderful* spending Christmas with you!!!!!