WHY ON EARTH??? All's I'm sayin' is, Have you ever tried cheese made form soy? Its gross, and shouldn't even remotely be considered cheese. As a person with a dairy allergy, I would rather go without cheese than eat that crap. No eggs, no cheese, no milk, no anything made by or from animals. Insane.
Food is not meant to be a punishment, it is meant to be enjoyed.
you? are we talking about you? this post is way too vague for me. i need more. MORE.
i just made friends with a vegan and a whole new world has opened up to me. honestly, i had no idea this stuff was out there. it's amazing. i'll hook you up iwth her blog. she posts recipes all the time.
i serve my kale in a sausage soup. sorry... no help here.
One of my sisters was Vegan for a year. The only comment I have is that it made Thanksgiving dinner incredibly tricky. But, if anyone could pull off the Vegan/Not Annoying combo - it would be you. I have total faith. Good luck chica!
9 comments:
in a skillet with potatoes, onions, carrots, green onions, spinach....
or on the rocks
Hannah's correct. It's eaven better with bacon.....yum!...hahahah
WHY ON EARTH??? All's I'm sayin' is, Have you ever tried cheese made form soy? Its gross, and shouldn't even remotely be considered cheese. As a person with a dairy allergy, I would rather go without cheese than eat that crap. No eggs, no cheese, no milk, no anything made by or from animals. Insane.
Food is not meant to be a punishment, it is meant to be enjoyed.
Thats all I'm gonna say.
you? are we talking about you? this post is way too vague for me. i need more. MORE.
i just made friends with a vegan and a whole new world has opened up to me. honestly, i had no idea this stuff was out there. it's amazing. i'll hook you up iwth her blog. she posts recipes all the time.
i serve my kale in a sausage soup. sorry... no help here.
One of my sisters was Vegan for a year. The only comment I have is that it made Thanksgiving dinner incredibly tricky. But, if anyone could pull off the Vegan/Not Annoying combo - it would be you. I have total faith. Good luck chica!
Kale? I'm anxious to read recipes. :)
So, no eggs right? what about food made with an egg, do you use a substitute? I have a lot of questions about this!
nuts, seeds, berries, grains, citrus, applesauce, herbs, avocados (heavenly), cabbage, granola, seeds, cranberries, walnuts.
go raw products- http://www.goraw.com/- saves my life.
GO MOM!
and sprouts- i forgot to mention sprouts.
Really?
I'm with Andrea. More deets, please.
Post a Comment