It is back! I've been searching for it and am so glad it's here again. Reason for the search: Here in Utah -- Cache County, where the air is at an all time bad red-alert level, we need a serious snow storm day. I remember reading your post about the "Snow Day Formula" and cannot for the life of me remember what else is needed beyond wearing the P.J's. wrong side out. We've tried that, but more is needed. Please repost this recipe for a successful snow storm once more for me. My kindergartners are great participants and we'll give it a try! Bring on the snow!
14 comments:
I still can't see it. So sorry. :(
I see it...but that is probably not helpful, per usual.
Yes,I see it, but I did before as well.
I cannot see your side bar.....good luck with that.
Whit
i see dead people.
but no sidebar.
I've always been able to see it.
I have been seeing it all along.... weird.
I'm using a mac, and I'm in firefox, and I cannot see it. :(
I couldn't see it, then I could, then I couldn't, and now I can.
Nope. I'm on a Dell, using Google Chrome and it is nowhere to be found. :(
hip hip hooray...I see it now! Whatever you did worked for me Ü
YES!!!!
Yes, I see it now and did not before.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
It is back! I've been searching for it and am so glad it's here again. Reason for the search: Here in Utah -- Cache County, where the air is at an all time bad red-alert level, we need a serious snow storm day. I remember reading your post about the "Snow Day Formula" and cannot for the life of me remember what else is needed beyond wearing the P.J's. wrong side out. We've tried that, but more is needed. Please repost this recipe for a successful snow storm once more for me. My kindergartners are great participants and we'll give it a try! Bring on the snow!
Post a Comment