ADORABLE...I love them! We just spent too much $$ to buy some for the girls that I think aren't nearly as cute. Great job Robin!
Cute, cute hats! I wish Tucker still fit into his red one that you made him last year. Maybe I should learn how to make them. Oh, and I CAN see your sidebar! The first time in a long time for me! Yea! :)
Darling! That's my favorite color. I will need a lesson next year and we can make them together. Do you want some Norwegian wool?
Awesome! Especially love the choice of colors.DiThe Blue Ridge Gal
I love it on my head. I've worn the one with the green pom pom for 2 days now (i have taken it off) and it still feels new and full of mother love.
These are SO CUTE! Whoever is the recipient is SO LUCKY. Wow, I would kill to have one of these hats. ;-)
is it too redundant at this point to say "cute" "adorable" or "i love them" ????
I want one!!!
So cute. I want one, even though it is 80 degrees here. Are they hard to make?
Robin,I guess you better have a give-away for a hat? What's your requirement going to be?P.S. I see your sidebar now (on the mac, in firefox)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ADORABLE...I love them! We just spent too much $$ to buy some for the girls that I think aren't nearly as cute. Great job Robin!
Cute, cute hats! I wish Tucker still fit into his red one that you made him last year. Maybe I should learn how to make them. Oh, and I CAN see your sidebar! The first time in a long time for me! Yea! :)
Darling! That's my favorite color. I will need a lesson next year and we can make them together. Do you want some Norwegian wool?
Awesome! Especially love the choice of colors.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
I love it on my head. I've worn the one with the green pom pom for 2 days now (i have taken it off) and it still feels new and full of mother love.
These are SO CUTE! Whoever is the recipient is SO LUCKY. Wow, I would kill to have one of these hats. ;-)
is it too redundant at this point to say "cute" "adorable" or "i love them" ????
I want one!!!
So cute. I want one, even though it is 80 degrees here. Are they hard to make?
Robin,
I guess you better have a give-away for a hat? What's your requirement going to be?
P.S. I see your sidebar now (on the mac, in firefox)
Post a Comment