Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nike Kick

Basketball starts next week.
Ike changed my desktop background to 35 pictures of this:

Available at Nike.com
........................

Can you see my side bar now?

9 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

no sidebar, no background either. just the nike kicks. which are awesome, by the way.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Yes, I can see your sidebar. I have always been able to.

That Ike is a funny one!

diane said...

Nike stands for Ike needs Nikes. They are named for him.

No sidebar.

Julie said...

No sidebar. They don't like basketball here. Weird. They do sell lots of overpriced shoes though.

R A C H A E L said...

No side bar for me. But cool shoes. Can't go wrong with red.

send me you e-mail so I can invite you to my blog.

rachjill23@hotmail.com

Linsey said...

Loving the shoes and, yes, I can see your side bar...but then, I have never not been able to. I don't know if it's relevant, but I have only ever viewed your blog on a Mac and the side bar has always been visible.

Linda Austin Hart said...

They're cheaper than MBT's, and he is the baby so you can indulge him.
No sidebar.
once again, why the word verification thing??

Sally said...

Are you going to get them for him? Can we call him twinkletoes?

Jake said...

No sidebar. Your blog looks like its is shrinking on my screen.

But I will still read it. Because I like you!