Noah keeps reminding me that it is HIS yearbook so he should be able to pick the picture HE wants. So, without me telling you what picture he wants (or what picture I want) please vote for your Favorite. I have titled each picture to make it easy for you to vote.
Girls Like Guys In GlassesPlease vote ASAP! The deadline for yearbook is TODAY (but I won't turn it in until Monday because I have done this 2 times already and I know it is a soft deadline).
Pictures by Joyana Jensen






27 comments:
you know, I'm liking Man Hands and Movie Star. With Piano Man a close runner up. Very cool pictures!
Well, my absoulute fave is you under the piano, but I doubt they would accept that for the school book. I like Man Hands and Movie Star as I think they are photos that would withstand the ages. The cowboy ones are cute but corny so ix-nay em-thay.
Di
(just the opinion of an old woman... giggles)
order of liking them:
1. movie star
2. man hands
3. glasses
4. piano man
5. cowboy
handsome boy!!
Piano Man. Definitely.
(Although they are all simply gorgeous!)
movie star
I like cowboy, but my favorite label is man hands because it evokes Seinfeld.
I totally can't choose. I love Noah. He is such a good looking kid. The smile in Movie Star is probably my favorite because his eyes look genuinely happy. It also depends on the size they'll be in the book, I'd go close up if they are pretty small in the book.
Piano man is good because people will look back and go "Hey, that famous guy was in my class!"
Movie star. I like how his smile is completely real, and that it's nice and close.
Movie star hands down!
man hands. piano man hands.
well- just for the fact of his hands. but he doesn't look like noah, even though his hands look supernatural. he looks like a model. i think the picture with the most of his personality is movie star or cowboy.
i really like the filter the photographer used.
Man hands or Movie Star. They are all great photos, but those are the two that will withstand the test of time. They are such handsome photos of handsome Noah!
I like piano best, except for the paritally pulled window shade & lam in the background. That being eliminated I like movie star hunk best (because it's a close up), then cowboy.
I vote for movie star.
Don't get me started about senior pictures. We have one photography place in town that we can use. So stupid. We will have another photography session in the spring to send with announcements.
I vote for you, under the piano polishing, as that's a metaphor for his life- mom behind the scenes is why he's successful.
Your son is adorable and I bet he's chasing the girls away. I LOVE his hair. I vote Man Hands, then movie star. I think the picture of him at the piano is such a great idea but the execution in the tux looks a little 70's???
Movie star for sure. I like a closeup for yearbooks.
I like man hands. He looks Josh Grobanish to me. I also like movie star because close ups are nice in a yearbook. Good luck choosing!
Call me crazy, since it doesn't seem to be a fav here, but I like cowboy--and I like man hands, too. What a handsome boy! (and thanks for the tip about a soft deadline--that will come in handy someday.
I forgot to mention how georgous you look in your pic, too!
My vote is for man hands or movie star. He looks great in all of them though! And I love that you dusted the pedals. :)
My fav is man hands and movie star. He looks handsome in all, but those are my favorite.
man hands!Ü
Mike wants to vote for any picture of Noah in pink chiffon. If you didn't take any of him in pink, we vote for cowboy.
Man Hands- Hands down.
Movie star or a photo shopped Piano man. *the blinds take away from the genius*
Movie star. Joyana is talented and had a great subject to work with!
I vote for you under the piano. In the yearbook.
Post a Comment