Ike is so good at being 12. He makes me laugh everyday. We all hoped that he would be the person in the family with perfect vision...but alas, today he got contacts. While waiting in the exam room Ike treated me to his rendition of Brain Regan's routine:
On the drive home I was treated to a running commentary on the leaves on the trees, the rocks in the pavement, and the snow on Pikes Peak.
7 comments:
Brian Regan is almost as funny as Ike.
Okay,,, so who knows where the line "I am not an animal. I am a MAN" comes from? Name that movie!
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
I need an Ike. You must be having fun, just hanging with your boy. My house is unusually quiet. Brynn is away for a week.
When I got lasik I was constantly remarking about the leaves on the trees. I got glasses when I was 7 and was legally blind by 17. It is cool to see clearly.
12 year old boys are my favorite beings on the planet...seriously. I LOVE them (and yes, I have one of my own).
Brian Regan never fails to make me giggle.
I can see Ike doing this routine. Brian Regan is awesome.
Sorry to hear he's gone the way of most of our family ... I think I'm the only one with 20/20 vision still. I used to want glasses because I thought they'd make me look smart (or at least bookish).
Love that clip! Why DOES the eyedoctor seem so creepy?
I want to hear Ike to Brian.
Glad he can see everything more clearly, I know that feeling, Oh wow! Leaves! Rocks! Blades of grass.
Post a Comment