Saturday, March 14, 2009

24.9

This is what we look like after 24.9 years of marital bliss.
I sure don't feel old enough to be married so long. Roland keeps me young I guess. Young at heart at least.

I love this man.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I've been meaning to say: You ROCK the bangs, girl! Your hair is awesome, and you look like you've only been married for 10 years, not 24.9. SO, that would make you about 29 years old, right?

diane said...

I bet you were a child bride. You look so beautiful. I love the pic in the last post with the turquoise necklace. FAB U LOUS!

I'm right behind you girl 24.5.

Sally said...

25 years of marriage looks GOOD on you guys.

Congratulations. You two are so good together.

Anonymous said...

And you're still just cute as a button. What a lovely photo!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Joe said...

Felicidades! You both look so great.

Well, Roland kind of looks like Mr. Wizard. But that's only because he is a wizard! A wizard of charm and wit!

You both look so great. Much love.

R A C H A E L said...

Congratulations. I know I've said this before,

What a BETTY!! Seriously. You are a stunner. Roland is a lucky Man.

Salt H2O said...

I love you two!

Every time we go to Horton Plaza I remember the story of when you drove our van in the parking garage, got it stuck, turned on the sprinkler system, which spouted out rusty nasty water all over a garage filled with BMW convertables with their tops down.

Jenibelle said...

I'm afraid 26.9 on me doesn't look quite as good as 24.9 on you! You are adorable, absolutely adorable.