Friday, January 16, 2009

Dog Roast - Yum!

Have I mentioned lately that everyone in the family is begging for a dog? Mr. Meany Roland says no. No Dog. He even made a mean face about it.

During church last Sunday Roland was trying to talk Noah into joining the regional church choir and Noah said he would if we got him a puppy. I was proud of him for thinking on his feet and using Roland's wants as leverage.

Then Roland used his primary crayons to tell us the real reason we can't have a dog:
Apparently he would loose control and eat it. Tastes like chicken?

9 comments:

diane said...

That is frightening.

Anonymous said...

ROLAND!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Melissa said...

Stay Strong Roland.

Sally said...

Oh man.

P.S. Nice illustration skills.

Nancy said...

I don't even know what to think about that picture!

Julie said...

That picture looks just like something Steve would draw! Steve ate dog paw in Korea on his mission. Gross. My kids have been begging for a dog for years too. We keep telling them when we move to the farm they can have on OUTSIDE dog. A farm dog. Maybe you can use that too.

Linda Austin Hart said...

MESSAGE TO ROLAND: YOU NEED A DOG.

Berly said...

AHHHH!! Scary. My girls have been begging us for a dog. But, Nicole screams at the sight of a dog. Not a little scream, a terrified, scared out of her mind scream.

Berly said...

I need to fix my blogger name. I am working on a blog for Warren's office and it is alittle mixed up.