Monday, December 1, 2008

And the Winner Is...

I was impressed at how many people wouldn't want to win the perfume just because it smells like Mariah. I have a higher class of readers. Good for me.

And the winner is:
Tamzen (her blog is private...sorry) I think I am going to give her the lotion too so she can re-gift it (besides, it gives me a headache)!
Tamzen circa 1990. She is so cute!

And I quote:

"You say the lotion smells good, well does the perfume smell as good as the lotion? Or is it one of those overly powerful, super strong smelling perfume. If it smells good like the lotion I might want the perfume, if it doesn't smell that great I guess I could give it to someone for Christmas. The person I would give it to shall remain nameless, but it's someone who gives me back the gifts I gave to them the year before.;)"

Tamzen dear, you might want to take the link to my blog off your blog so that the person you will re-gift won't know that she was re-gifted. But, I think she will love to smell like Mariah!
I couldn't find a decent (clothed) picture of Mariah. She's not that cute.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Tamzen is totally cute circa 1990! ;-)

Sally said...

Tamzen, I had pretty much the same hair in 1990. You look hot.

Tamzen is way cuter that Mariah.

Berly said...

I LOVE TAMZEN!! GOOD CHOICE!!

diane said...

You have been added to the list along with Bossy.

Thanks friend!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Thank you! I'm not sure how I feel about the picture you posted of me. Of course back in those days I did like Mariah, so it's probably appropriate!

davers said...

Eww. You had to post a picture of Mariah on your blog didn't you? Way to go, Robin. You ruined Christmas.