I smell like Mariah Carey.
Well, my hands smell like Mariah Carey.
I was at Joyana's house the other day and I couldn't get over how great she smelled. I finally asked if it was her natural odor or what. She was slightly embarrassed to show me Mariah's very own lotion! Did you know you can smell like most any celebrity?
It is as close to fame as you may ever get. I really don't want fame. I'll settle for fortune. But I rushed on over to Walgreens (where the stars sell their scents) to get me some Mariah. I spent a small fortune for a 2 ounce tube of lotion. I don't usually wear perfume even if it is in a pretty purple bottle with a butterfly lid.
So. I am going to give the "perfume" to a lucky duck reader.
Think of the difference this could make in your life! Be adored by thugs in baggy pants, wear high heels when you workout, look like a 45 year old with plastic surgery/implants, hire your own chef, have overly highlighted hair, be on Oprah, talk like a baby and sing horribly high and be famous. All of this could happen if you only smelled like Mariah!
Leave a comment and I will randomly choose a lucky winner to give my Celebrity Perfume to! (You can't have the lotion. Mine.)
16 comments:
Oh I hate Mariah and anything associated with her. Who DOES like her? But I'd like the smelly lotion, please. And I'd also like to know what else you picked up at WalMart because where else can you get cereal and a tire?
Paige - I got it at Walgreens where you can buy a cereal and a cane. And pads for your corns.
your so cute robin. What a fun giveaway.
Who knew Mariah smelled good? I would expect her to smell like bacon, or feet.
I wanna smell like her!
Ummmm. I don't really want the perfume. But I like your post. I also want Sally to explain why she thought Mariah Carey would smell like "bacon, or feet."
You say the lotion smells good, well does the perfume smell as good as the lotion? Or is it one of those overly powerful, super strong smelling perfume. If it smells good like the lotion I might want the perfume, if it doesn't smell that great I guess I could give it to someone for Christmas. The person I would give it to shall remain nameless, but it's someone who gives me back the gifts I gave to them the year before.;)
Hooray for good smelling celebs! I smell like Sean Johns 'unforgivable woman'. Haven't smelled the mariah perfume. So funny. Britney has like, 5 perfumes, I think...
ok...ok...I get the Mariah thing, but it really does smell good - better than if I didn't take a shower! No drawing for me - but you gave me a GREAT laugh!
Oooooh, Unforgivable Woman sounds sexy!
hmmm...i love a good give away! Just think how easy it would be to deliver it to me. In fact, if you pick me, I will make it easy on you and come over and pick it up. No shipping necessary!
NO.... don't want her smell on me! Get that away from me. Would probably cause me to have a public mental breakdown if I wore it... I think that's probably what happened her.
Ok, so I am a Mariah boycotter (is that a word). She drives me BATTY!! So, don't put me in for the drawing, but I'm glad that she finally has something that doesn't make me want to smack her!
These comments crack.me.up! Funny!
I haven't worn perfume since I started having babies. I hate it when my babies smell like something other than Baby Shampoo.
I'd try it now though.
pick me please. i love giveaways.
Oh dang I missed the give away, but I have to tell you that my beautiful daughter smells really good in a Paris Hilton perfume! It really is embarrassing! We don't tell anyone, that's why I have to post anonymously.
Post a Comment