Ike consulted with his buddies and came back with, "We want to trick out our lockers." There you go.
The Tricked Out Locker:
Notice the Beatles poster, Venom from Spiderman, Jerome Bettis from the Steelers (hey, he has asthma too), Michael Jordan, and Vince Carter. The pictures were printed off the internet and attached with scotch tape. It took 5 minutes including practicing the locker combination.
The Decorated Locker across the hall:
Do yourself a favor and click on it to see all the amazing accessories. The 4 girls were 6th graders in full makeup and acting like they were in HSM. They really wanted to be in the picture, but I didn't want to get in trouble, so I declined. They begged me to take pictures of all their lockers, but I was embarrassing Ike and his friends, so I declined.
................................................
I found this yesterday when I woke up Ike for school. This was the outfit he carefully set out for the first day of school. Poor guy has to get up at 5:45 AM. Too early for an 11 year old.
Go Cougars!
Ike, Jonah, Gens, Cody - ready to catch the bus.
Noah's Back to school outfit choice at 6:00 AM today.
Plaid pants, funky shirt, Buddha t-shirt, RocketDogs shoes.
Cheesy smile thrown in upon mom's request (demand).
Plaid pants, funky shirt, Buddha t-shirt, RocketDogs shoes.
Cheesy smile thrown in upon mom's request (demand).
.......................................
After dropping Noah off at seminary I heard the radio guy talking about how kids today feel incredible pressure to make a statement while still being accepted by the crowd. I have to agree.
After dropping Noah off at seminary I heard the radio guy talking about how kids today feel incredible pressure to make a statement while still being accepted by the crowd. I have to agree.
7 comments:
I had flashbacks of decorating my locker in 6th grade! It totally looked like the one across the hall, but more mirrors and dance pictures. Totally wallpapered though. What a trip.
About the first day outfits. I love the BYU shirt. I might have to start getting M BYU stuff. I also love the "not brand new" sneakers. Noah looks great.
Girls are so different. My girls are already thinking about accessories for the first day.
Radio Guy is right.
I thought technically for something to qualify as 'tricked out' it had to involve rhinestones, hydrolics, or neon-lights.
SWEEEET! i LOVE the pics. awesome
I'm very glad school is back in again, too!! Not very glad about the early mornings...although I know it will get even worse come high school! I'm also very glad that Sam's locker doesn't look like that, sorry but I'm glad she's a bit of a tomboy when it comes to stuff like that.
I would recognize that Micheal Jordan picture anywhere! Good choice, Isaac.
Don't any of those boys have GQ haircuts & dress like James Dean anymore?
Definitely tricked out...nice catch Roland.
Post a Comment