Saturday, August 16, 2008

Great Pot


This is, without a doubt, the best pot I have ever grown. The kids like to joke about my pot. They say:

"Mom, did you plant the pot?"
"That pot is my mom's."
"We have pot at our house."
"Don't touch my mom's pot!"
"Do you want to leave the pot out where everyone can see it?"
"Mom, the pot is bigger than it has ever been!"
"My mom LOVES her pot."
"Mom, you should blog about the pot."

17 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful pot! I'm jealous. Maybe you can show me how to grow pot like that :-)

Rachel said...

I think you should start a pot club, 'cause I want to grow pot like that too!

Sally said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous pot! I can see why you love it, and why your kids are obsessed with it.

Melissa said...

You do grow a great pot! I grow great weed(s). What a team we are.

We used to have a fake plant that looked Exactly like a marijuana plant. Exactly. Missionaries kind of eyed it and it was funny whenever we moved. I think we ended up ditching it to "avoid the appearance of evil" or something like that.

Anonymous said...

yes I agree Robin - you should blog about the pot! You are such a good blogger and it seriously...makes my day!!!!

Paige said...

That's fantastic. I like pot.

Lorena said...

I want some of that good pot!

jenn and flay said...

I'm definitely having you come to my house and to help me plant pot. If my pot looked like yours I would be one happy girl.

R A C H A E L said...

I love pot...used to...nevermind...

It looks great. Beautiful. Mine look like someone was smoking pot when they were planted...

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

You DO grow great pot(s)! Of course, I've known that about you for some time now.

Celia Fae said...

What I like about you is that you are living my life five to ten years from now. I'm actually looking forward to the day we can all joke about pot. We're still in the teaching phase.

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing pot!---And you said things don't grow in Colorado!? I am very envious---yours seems to be bringing so much pleasure to EVERYONE in your family!?? Let's be honest...what DID you plant in there?? (ha ha!!)
Love ya tonz,
Suz
PS - so glad Roland is doing better!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing pot!---And you said things don't grow in Colorado!? I am very envious---yours seems to be bringing so much pleasure to EVERYONE in your family!?? Let's be honest...what DID you plant in there?? (ha ha!!)
Love ya tonz,
Suz
PS - so glad Roland is doing better!

Jen and Kent said...

ahh...that's why the smiths are always so sweet and mellow...they have a mom with great pot! We love you guys and your great sense of humor!

Kaley Sparling said...

i love pot! robin you are the best!! I can't wait until you move back to boise!!! then we can grow pot together!!

Anonymous said...

Cheers to my Master Gardener! You are the best! Beautiful pot. Are you sure that you didn't swipe it from some Temple grounds?

Anonymous said...

I love the all your son's pot comments! lol!