Our days at the cabin have been pretty relaxed. Mostly we just play in the river, read on the beach, play yahtzee, BBQ, pick wild flowers, and do some seriously serious relaxing. It usually takes me about a week to let go of all the daily stress and give into the mountain life.

Playing in the creek.

BB Gun Fun.

Sweet Lainy. We miss her whole family.

Ike and Ottie have bubbly fun. Check out the fangs on that dog.
4 comments:
I wish I could come back up to the cabin for the rest of the month!
What great pictures. I love Ike & Ahti (I will be Alan's favorite now because I know how to spell the dog's name).
If you click on the picture of Lainey you can see:
1. How humongous her eyes really are...they take up about 90% of her face
2. How dirty her clothes are. I love being at the cabin because there is zero pressure to look good.
You have your own lazy river? That is fabulous!
How much fun. Please convince the parental units of that adorable, blue eyed baby Lainey to come and visit you so I can photograph her. I'll do it for free. I just want her in my portfolio. Glad the mountain life is relazing you, you deserve it after camp!
I just loaded my cabin photos onto my pc & will be blogging about the fun we had!
Post a Comment