Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Don't Have Photoshop (gasp!)

After 3 months of struggling to get non offensive pictures of myself for the blog I have only one piece of advice for you. Take the picture from above.

For example, look at the before/after pictures:

Before: This poor woman. Bad camera angle.
After: See how much better she looks with the right camera angle? Chins are gone, No need for botox, teeth are whiter, she has lost nearly 40 pounds, clearly she is a lot happier!
Another trick I have learned is to hide behind a very cute person and use an object as a shield. Useful objects include books, flowers, casserole dishes, laundry baskets, babies, sleds, medium size soccer players, large purse, car.

In tomorrow's blog I am going to use a body double (Demi Moore sometimes does this. I don't know for sure if it works because the only Demi Moore Movie I have seen is Ghost. I'm not a big DM fan.).

4 comments:

Sally said...

You are a very cute person, maybe I need to be in more pictures with you.

Those glasses are really stylin'. You are a trendsetter, for sure.

Paige said...

Those look like our "reverence glasses" for primary.

I'm glad you learned this photo trick. It's an important blogging trick. Personally I carry a tall stool around with me at all times in case anyone should have a camera. All my chins do not need to be photographed.

Emily said...

I love it.

Nancy said...

These are essential tips for people who hate to have their photo taken. I teach all my brides (and their mothers) some really essential tips before we do their wedding photos. It makes everyone a lot happier when the pictures come back.

My next thing is to remember to do these myself... I'm always taking the pictures, so I forget to do the right things when I'm in the pictures.