I found this 25 second video on my camera today. Please take note of how clean the carpet is, how my boys are dressed nice for church, the MoTab quietly playing in the background, the brotherly love,and my cute shoes scattered about. And Ike's Sweet Dance Moves.
11 comments:
That is hilarious! Don't you love teenage boys?
Ahh, Brotherly Love.
We watched this 3 times. Nathan wants to know "What's happening?" and why he's not in the video too. I love the hug. This silly video makes me miss you guys!
It's so cute to see what kids do when no one is watching. I love the hug.
Zoey watched this about 6 times. She wants to come over and dance ballet while Noah plays.
Hi Robin!
I love finding the blogs of those from the past! I always looked up to you. It's been to catch up on your fam.
Ang Madison
Rachael - bring Zoey on over. It would be a treat for our whole family!
Angie! So cool that you found me!
This cracks me up! So funny!
Is this Ike's evidence that he is nice to his brother?
Such a random thing to video. i love kids.
i was experiencing nirvana until your son ate the camera.
Was that an endoscopy? I think your son has a future in medicine!
Post a Comment