I am actually posting this a day early because I am going on a trip and I wanted this online for her birthday.
Princess Ruby JaneShe looks a little like Shrek here. It is our favorite picture of her.
Three years ago I took 25 Laurels and Priests to SLC for General Conference. It was awesome. But the even better thing was I sent them all back to Boise and Hannah & I drove to Provo to hold my sweet beautiful newborn niece.She was the tiniest Austin grand baby and she smiled when she was only 3 days old. She smiled at Hannah. She won our hearts with her charming personality even at a very young age.
Hannah and Ruby bond
I was the one who talked Em & Joe into naming the baby princess "Ruby". Em and Joe were pretty unsure of themselves and woke me up at 1:00 AM because sweet newborn Ruby had spit-up and it freaked them out! Being the experienced mom I cleaned her up, calmed them down, reassured them that we didn't need to go to the hospital (it was spit-up and spit-up is normal) and went back to bed feeling indispensable.
Ruby has survived her parent's panic attacks and no longer spits-up. Here she is in her Easter Dress given to her by her adoring Aunt Robin.
It has been a thrill to watch Em and Joe parent this little angel who has recently become a big sister. They are wonderful parents and the proof is in how wonderful Ruby is.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY JANE!
Hugs and Kisses!
7 comments:
She is such a beautiful girl! Good thing Emily has strong genes! :)
What a sweet birthday post. Ruby is so adorable, happy birthday sweet Ruby!
RUBY ISMY COUSIN AND SHE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO CCUUTTEE!!!!! I love her and miss her.
-ROCKY
I must agree with my son. Ruby is rubilicious! She is so darling. Look at those amazing blue eys and pink cheeks, and her curly red hair. I miss Ruby! I love Ruby!
What Rocky actually said when he saw this picture is, "She is so cute. She is getting big. I am falling behind." I think he meant that he can't keep up with how quickly she is growing up. I actually got teary-eyed when he said that and thought how very much I want to come and see Ruby and Joey and Em and Joe.
-KK
KK, if you make it to see Ruby and Joey, we'll meet you there. It makes my heart hurt that our kids are so far away from such amazing cousins.
About Ruby, she is such a pretty pretty girl and so smart! Happy birthday Ruby Jane! (yes, we always call her Ruby Jane at our house because the "Jane" part is important.)
--Melissa
Could there be a more perfect name for that beautiful little girl. From a photographers perspective, can I just say, Wow. Perfect.
Hi! This is Ruby's mommy. Probably no one will read this now that it is outdated, but, can I just say: I love her so much! She is so precious! Thanks Aunt Robin, you are indespensible. Now all of you come visit. Now! Come visit NOW!
Post a Comment