Here is a little thing that should make you feel quite attractive today. I think that the women in my neighborhood are at least as good looking as these celebrities without their makeup. Poor Renae. She looks the worst.
That is so amazing what makeup can do for people! Any of us could be celebrities if we just had the right hair and makeup artist! I love that video too--it's crazy! It makes me feel better knowing how much "doctoring up" goes on, and that most people don't really look as great as they appear on TV!
I look like all the before pictures...haggard. Seeing the transformations doesn't make me feel that much better, but it does make me wish I had a makeup artist living in my medicine cabinet!
Robin, now I'm leaving you comments. Wow. I laughed at Sally's comment--I look like all the before pictures. ;-) Isn't it just as much the expressions on their faces as anything else? And poor celebrities (okay, sort of, not really)--the must HAVE to have a makeup artist living in their medicine cabinet. These pictures were taken on their days off.
I totally agree. If we all had makeup artists to get us ready daily, we would all look FABULOUS!! I am sure glad I don't have my face plastered all over the magazines with a sour expression. I guess that is what you get for being a celebrity. Although the makeup artist would be nice, I think I will stick with my life.
hey Robin I hope you don't mind I invited myself to your blog. come visit mine I have a cute picture of Issac!! I'm glad I am not a celebrity because I look SCARY first thing in the morning!
7 comments:
That is so amazing what makeup can do for people! Any of us could be celebrities if we just had the right hair and makeup artist! I love that video too--it's crazy! It makes me feel better knowing how much "doctoring up" goes on, and that most people don't really look as great as they appear on TV!
I look like all the before pictures...haggard. Seeing the transformations doesn't make me feel that much better, but it does make me wish I had a makeup artist living in my medicine cabinet!
Robin, now I'm leaving you comments. Wow. I laughed at Sally's comment--I look like all the before pictures. ;-) Isn't it just as much the expressions on their faces as anything else? And poor celebrities (okay, sort of, not really)--the must HAVE to have a makeup artist living in their medicine cabinet. These pictures were taken on their days off.
I totally agree. If we all had makeup artists to get us ready daily, we would all look FABULOUS!! I am sure glad I don't have my face plastered all over the magazines with a sour expression. I guess that is what you get for being a celebrity. Although the makeup artist would be nice, I think I will stick with my life.
So that's your secret, huh Robin? You have your own personal makeup artist? :-) Thanks for this post - it put a smile on my face today!
hey Robin I hope you don't mind I invited myself to your blog. come visit mine I have a cute picture of Issac!! I'm glad I am not a celebrity because I look SCARY first thing in the morning!
Totally agree about Renee looking the worst. I need some airbrushing in my life.
Post a Comment