Friday, March 21, 2008

Comment of the Week


Choosing the comment of the week has been difficult this week. Naturally I should choose one of the very thoughtful, loving, tender, memory filled comments (made by my beautiful sisters) on the "Wade Smith - My Hero" blog. It is obvious that they put so much time and effort into their comments (and they should all start their own blogs today).

But the coveted "Comment of the Week" goes to Rachael Pullman. I think it was fairly obvious that I was pandering for compliments on the picture of me from 25 years ago in the Manhattan Transfer Blog. I added it again in case you missed it the first time:
My readers did a fabulous job of telling me how hot I was and I have reread each comment enough times to memorize them. But without a doubt Rachael won with this comment:

"What a betty!! WOW!! I agree with Liz, Roland is a VERY Lucky Man..."

I think the phrase "what a betty!" was what thrilled me the most. Very thrilling. It made my day. Rachael, who BTW is an outstanding photographer and extremely qualified to know what she is talking about when she commented on my betty-ness, won a Dr. Pepper Big Gulp to be delivered at her request.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a total Betty! You should go forward this weekend with all those compliments and statements of truth lifting you and infusing you with confidence and joy, and walk with a little swing to your hips, knowing, you are a super hot babe!
-KK

Sally said...

You are a megabetty. Rachel is right on. I am so jealous of the Dr. Pepper! It is probably the only thing that makes me look forward to weaning Lainey--COLA.

R A C H A E L said...

Wahoo!!! I was just saying what everone was thinking, and couldn't put into words. Right on with the big gulp! Score!

Anonymous said...

So, you mean to tell me, all I have to do is leave the whittiest comment of the week and you will personally deliver a DP??? Score.

Watch out, I'll be a commenting fool. :)