I love Netflix because I can have movies delivered to my doorstep, return them from my door step and NO LATE FEES. I think we spent $342 on late fees last year (really not much of an exaggeration).
So we watched Preaching to the Choir, Waking Ned Devine (such a great show) and The Way Home (foreign flick). Ike, being the helpful boy he is, took the DVDs to the mailbox and put them in the outgoing mail in their white sleeves - not in the red return envelope - just the white sleeves that have no mailing instructions at all. It took about a week for me to figure out what happened.
I wanted to pitch a fit at Ike but I couldn't do it seeing as how he was just trying to help so I called Netflix prepared to be put on hold for a scolding. It was a wonderful experience. I didn't get put on hold, not even once! And they aren't going to charge us for OUR mistake! I had to ask her twice to make sure I understood right!
Netflix gets an A+ for Awesome.
Arriving in the mail tomorrow:
God Grew Tired of Us
Dan in Real Life
Cosby Show Season 1 Disk 3
4 comments:
I LOVE netflix. We netflix 3 at a time, in place of paying for cable or sattelite TV. Where we live you have to get cable or satelite in order to get any TV reception at all.
Right now we have rented: Black Books (british comedy TV show, very funny, not for children); Syndromes and a Century (international movie--Thai drama); and Dan in Real Life (on your recommendation from last Fall).
Add me as a "friend" on netflix then I can see what you're renting and how you rate it and vice versa. Cool! Sally added me already. That's because I'm netflixlicous and popular.
I just got netflix so I can watch movies while I run on the treadmill. When the movie gets slow (character development) I get really irritated. I need action movies to keep me running. No love stories for me.
I think the netflix packaging is so brilliant.
Let me know what you think of "Dan in Real Life." Warren and I also love Netflix. It rocks and makes my life so much easier. Also, "The Cosby Show." I love it!!
How am I not netflix friends with you and your sisters? I'm not nearly as popular as Emily.
Post a Comment