Thursday, March 13, 2008

Comment of the Week

This week's "Comment of the Week" award goes to Katrina M of Beautiful Northwest Boise Idaho.

Katrina submitted a clever comment on the "War in Colorado" blog that not only gives us the thrill of celebrity lifestyle but also a little bit of righteous indignation (this is the only comment this week that included "argh"). A wonderful combination that is well deserving of this Coveted Award.

"Not only do we have the Britney tragedy to think about, but what about Brad and Angelina? I mean we've got to think about their wedding and this baby they're having together and what about Jennifer Aniston, how does she feel about all this? Does anyone ask her? After all, Angelina is a saint because she has a billion dollars and decides to adopt a baby or two from a third world country...Yes, I have issues about this! Why is this crap posted on the front page every month while real life is going on around us? Argh!

Let your friends know we are grateful for them. And btw, will you say hi to Buzz Lightyear for me? Thanks
."
Katrina has won a free, all expenses included, complimentary lunch at the cabin with Robin.

Katrina at the cabin

3 comments:

Sally said...

I like Katrina. I hope she will come to collect her lunch when we are all there.

Kimberly said...

I wanna come to your cabin - I'll even bring my own lunch :-)

Katrina said...

I will definitely collect on my lunch! And "whoa!" on those pictures.