If an average movie is 120 minutes long (2 hours right?) and you watch it with Ike you will be asked an average of 120 questions.
Tonight we watched “Phantom of the Opera” for FHE (trying to give the kids some culture). Ike asked questions non-stop:
“Are those statues made of solid gold?”
“Are they really kissing?”
“How much do you think the dancers in the back get paid?”
“What is under the mask?”
“How do they make the man look like he is really hanging in a noose?”
“Are any of the actors famous? Is that Ashton Kutcher?”
“Wait! Who is the old guy again?”
“Do you think they like kissing each other or are they just pretending?”
"Isn't he like 100 years old and she is only 16? That is gross!"
“So…did she end up marrying the count?”
“Mom! If I was sword fighting in a graveyard I would chop the statue’s head off and throw it at the Phantom and he would splatter blood everyplace!” (This is why we won’t be watching The Shining any time soon.)
How would you answer that question?

3 comments:
I can always count on your blog to make me laugh out loud. I'll never be able to watch Phantom again without thinking of Ike. And how does he even know who flock of seaguls is?
i miss isaac way too much. and you. and that flock of seagulls guy.
Post a Comment