I love this! I love your blog. :)
I didn't know you were blogging! Wahoo! I love Corinne Bailey Rae too. I listened to this CD for like 3 weeks straight a couple months ago.
ok, I really just wanted to comment on your Bill Bryson pick. I listened to one of his audio books, The adventures of lightening bolt man- I can't remember. Anyway, I loved it! It was hilarious. I'll have to read-or listen, to some more of his.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this! I love your blog. :)
I didn't know you were blogging! Wahoo! I love Corinne Bailey Rae too. I listened to this CD for like 3 weeks straight a couple months ago.
ok, I really just wanted to comment on your Bill Bryson pick. I listened to one of his audio books, The adventures of lightening bolt man- I can't remember. Anyway, I loved it! It was hilarious. I'll have to read-or listen, to some more of his.
Post a Comment