Jet Lag.
Its a killer.
When you have jet lag you can completely lose perspective on your life.
For example you can start to think that your life is terrible when
actually,
you live on this street:
This is the view from our wall of windows. And this view too:
not
so
bad
after all.
The other day we all woke up at 3:00 AM. After trying to sleep for an hour we went outside for a walk in a completely silent, safe, beautiful city. Ike long boarded his way along empty restaurants and store fronts, following the river. It was possibly one of the most peaceful things I have seen.
This morning he headed out for another long board trip down to the Singapore Flier. I posted his video on Facebook. Right now he is camping with the YM in Malaysia.
I am glad we recovered from jet lag in time to really enjoy where we are.
Today we went house hunting and I think we found a good "house"
(but not in the center of the city on the river).
This place rocks!
2 comments:
Beautiful!
Amazing! We'd love to come visit you on that street (or whatever street you end up on)someday!
Post a Comment