Wednesday, September 21, 2011

80's Day



That sweatshirt is vintage.

Today is 80's day for homecoming week. Ike asked me what they day they had in the 80's and I told him 50's day. I remember asking my mom what day they had in the 50's and she said they didn't do that. 

Oh, those shorts. I wish we had a pair of Roland's old shorts. 


Awesome.

3 comments:

Trish Miller said...

This post cracks me up! Hailey, my junior, had 80's day last week - similar outfit to your son's. What is funny though is now she uses a fanny pack all the time - she says it is so convenient to carry all her necessary items. She's starting a new (old) trend with her friends.

Sally said...

As a child of the 80s, I am offended. He forgot a mullet.

Anonymous said...

That 44 was not only a great player but he is pretty handsome as well...