Sunday, August 14, 2011

Girl Friends - Blogging

The second part of the week at the cabin we had 8 women up who are members of a private blogging community. I had only met one of the women before so I was really looking forward to seeing them in person. They came from Washington, LA, Idaho, San Fransisco area, Utah, and Colorado (of course). Oh. We had fun!

 We rafted the main fork of the Payette River:




We ate lots of good food:


I told everyone what to do.

We picked and ate wild berries on our hike/walk.


We wore caftans and played charades.

We sat in the sun and solved world problems.

We dressed Sally for her 20th reunion:

We drank green smoothies - without makeup - after our hike to the spooky old cemetery.

We had makeovers (everyone looked awesome) and then we went to Starlight Mountain Theater and watched Singing in the Rain under the stars.


We had campfires:



And we loved each other. Even though I never went to bed before 3:00 AM it was such a lovely fun uplifting and restorative weekend.

Paige, Kristen, Kimberly, Tristan, Ilene, Sally, Me, Celia, Andrea


5 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Love you all.

I had a dream about you last night Robin. I dreamed (is that a word?) that after the weekend we stayed at my mom's house in Boise for a few days. Sure wish it were true.

the wrath of khandrea said...

you already know how much i love and adore you, and how happy i am for the opportunity to have done this. i am a better person for the experience... so thank you!!

Lauren in GA said...

It looks like it was truly, truly wonderful, Robin.

That action shot of the rafting is so fantastic. Eveyone looks fierce!

I want Tristan to do my makeup. Everyone looks beautiful!

the wrath of khandrea said...

ps: "we" did not wear caftans...

just sayin.

Jenibelle said...

Every time I read something about this I get as green as those dang smoothies.