Guilford Courthouse Battlefield Museum
The Woolworth Store where the sit-in happened
The actual counters and chairs. I had to sneak these pictures. The tour guide said she couldn't let me take pictures but if I took them when she wasn't watching - oh well!
My cousins in Durham. I promise we had a nice time even though some of them look angry. They really are nice cheerful people.
Really!
L to R: Mark (looking very stern), Stephanie, Jared, Me, Aunt Nancy.
At Lion King. I was hoping for a photo op with a poster or something - but no.
The Duke Game. This was a big deal.
Did you notice that Roland was wearing sunglasses in all the pictures? He is one cool dude.
4 comments:
Looks like a great trip! I love your curly hair! Very chic. Love Roland's sunglasses. Always good to be cool.
Love the pics! Your hair is darling.
Very fun pictures! I think we need a road trip to NC.
GREAT times! i felt refreshed just reading about your trip!
Post a Comment