My Observations:
- So thankful I am not a Kardashian.
- Married to Rock - Are there really people like that? I wanted to turn away but couldn't.
- How is it that Oprah looks better now than in 1987?
- Wait a minute! Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are the SAME PERSON?!?!
- Yay for What Not To Wear! Totally made that skanky lady look respectable.
- And - Myth Busters is a pretty cool show.
10 comments:
so sorry you are sick :( but i'm really happy that your kids are grown and can fend for themselves. i'm feeling a little under the weather too but don't quite have the luxury you do :)
I don't know what a kardashian is but if you're glad you're not one so am I. I probably don't want to be one either.
AMEN on every count.
So, you don't want to grow up to be a Kardashian... HA HA... That family is a mess!
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better quickly.
I love what not to wear. I record them and have marathons. OH, and it took me a bit to figure out Miely and Hannah were one in the same, I'm still trying to figure out who Justin is ;)
You are hilarious, not your cold, of course, but you, definitely.
Those Kardashians are insane, I just wonder how much time they spend on their make-up every day. I couldn't handle that among a host of other things.
I think you should go read the comment I made here on one of your blog posts.
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3221355433618182021&postID=1407219224085538893&isPopup=true
I just remembered that dream and am having a hard time believing that like 15 days later I had a positive pregnancy test. What the heck.
I love What Not to Wear. One of my shows that I watch when I run on my treadmill. I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hope you are feeling better soon. It was so fun to visit you, even in your pj's! Online shopping is fun.
Hope you are feeling better - your post was awesome as usual. Hope you don't mind, but I referenced it on my blog...I'm pretty sure I look better than I did in 1987 too! see for yourself
Post a Comment