Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wohoo!



Roland said the best part of the video is my laugh. Well, it was fun!

It has snowed most of the week we've been here. So we have been sledding. You can look forward to a few more sledding pictures. The tubing hill here has a lift and is rated the top tubing hill in the Pacific Northwest. I'd say that was true.

7 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

i smiled the whole time watching this. you guys are adorable.

Linda Austin Hart said...

I don't know about this hill....where in GV is this? I want to go to there.
It made me smile also.

Kristen said...

This is awesome! How fun!

Kimberly said...

I love that tubing hill. I'm going to GV for a weekend in January - can't wait :-)

Emily said...

Such an awesome video! I love sledding, except for the time I broke my foot doing it. :) xoxo

Linsey said...

Roland is right! We are still in the 40s and 50s round these parts. Caleb is asking if we'll get snow ever, maybe I should send him out West? Looks like you guys have more than you need. And the tubing looks AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN! Love the nervous laughter and so glad you stayed on course and didn't break any of your limbs! LOL Thanks for sharing this.

Di