OH, and I almost forgot:
Ike broke his arm. On the third run.
Ike insisted on eating lunch before spending the afternoon at the Salida Hospital. Gabe is relieved that Ike is alive and safe.
Monarch is lovely and we rented an awesome cabin. I can't wait to go back - sans broken arms.
6 comments:
Poor kid! Hope he is ok. Happy new year!
I'm so sad for Ike! What a bummer! These pictures are gorgeous... they make me feel really homesick for mountains! Your family is so beautiful and they look so happy to be all together. xoxoxoxox
Oh no! So sorry. Happy healing, Ike.
Oh my gosh I was like, "Oh that's such a fun trip, they look so cute, this is too precious," then, "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
thinking about all that snow while sitting on the beach at P.B. Maz.
thinking about all that snow while sitting on the beach at P.B. Maz.
Post a Comment