Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chillin' in Idaho

So, we are at the cabin. Poor us. Roland and Ike are playing dominoes while listening to James Taylor and dinner is cooking (bean soup, baked potatoes, watermelon and green salad).

I got my hair cut shorter than it has been since I was 13. The famous o'del did it, he has a way with scissors. I don't know if I like it. It feels like a wig. Ike said he didn't like it but then Roland gave him a dirty look and then overcompensated telling me how sophisticated it was. He was a little too obvious. When you see me please act like you love it.  Thanks.

Hey - the bossy girls are telling you what to feed your kids: http://thebossyblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Julie said...

So where is the picture of the new haircut? We can't tell you we love it if we can't see it! It will be 6 weeks longer when I see it in person and I'm sure it will be fabulous! Can't wait!

Linsey said...

Seriously, you cannot allude to dramatic hair restylings and then not provide art. I'm sure it is great, it's on you, right? So, couldn't be bad, not even a little bit!