Insert picture of chubby newborn with dark hair here.
I've been teased that I need to rename this blog "all about Ike". That's what happens when you are the baby and left alone with mom and dad.
My scanner won't scan, so I can't post pictures of Ike as a child/baby. He was so dang cute. And sweet.
And today he is 14.
For crying out loud!
How did this happen so fast?!
He is still cute and sweet and really funny. Here are a few pictures from when he was 8.
It was a busy year for him.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
Everyone loves this kid.













4 comments:
With a kid as cool as Ike, you'd be doing us all a serious diservice to NOT share.
I remember picking out little red wagon pj's for baby Ike. What a precious kid he is. we DO Love him! give him hugs from the Austin cousins!
Hey wait!!! One of those pictures is taken in front of our favorite Philly Cheese Steak place right?? :) Cool. We love you.
so cutie.
old navy.
Post a Comment