Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Prom!


Prom.
Noah and Ali 
Class of 2010


 



It was about 27 degrees with a wind and the darling girls were freezing!






Photos by Joyana

10 comments:

Emily said...

P.S. I especially love how the men's ties match their women's dress colors. That is snazzy.

Noah is so handsome, he must slay many hearts. I love his pink tie/vest/boutonniere (sp?). That is style.

the wrath of khandrea said...

great pictures! really. and god bless the modest dress. that girl looks darling in her dress.

Cumorah said...

Oooooh. How adorable. Ali was just at my house on Sunday, and boy is she a cutie pie! Noah too, of course!!!

Julie said...

They all look GREAT! How fun. Becka has the same dress as Ali and I've always loved it. She looks beautiful and Noah looks very dashing. I need Joyana here to take great pictures of my kids!

Kristen said...

They all look darling! Noah is handsome and has very red lips, not fair, because I'm guessing that is his natural lip color.

Is that Robin pinning the boutineer on him?

Robin said...

yup. That is me pinning the boutonniere.

R A C H A E L said...

SO CUTE!! (hooray for modest dresses!!)

Melissa said...

These are darling. I love them all. I especially love Ali's dress. How nice to be modest and how nice to feel comfortable having fun! :)

Linda Austin Hart said...

cute, lucky kids!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous photos!!