Oh Wow! I am totally interested. That first little sleeping/grinning baby made me want #6! And the very end, with the ?goat? drinking the bath water? How awesome is that?
What struck me- from those 2 minutes is that my kids/babies have missed out on somethings even though they are so privileged.
can't wait! how cool would that be to have every minute of your baby's first year documented for all time? that would mean even moments like the one that happened tonight when emmett gave my face & hair a puke shower could have been captured for me to play over, and over, and over again when I'm ninety and he and his cute little wife are contemplating putting me in a retirement center instead of letting me come and live with them...that video would sure come in handy.
11 comments:
Oh Wow! I am totally interested. That first little sleeping/grinning baby made me want #6! And the very end, with the ?goat? drinking the bath water? How awesome is that?
What struck me- from those 2 minutes is that my kids/babies have missed out on somethings even though they are so privileged.
Amazing.
Me too! I'm so excited to see it. Meet me halfway between me and you and we'll see it together...where would that be? Ohio?
YAY! Meet me in Ohio and we'll all go together!
This movie looks awesome. I bet the people who made it are my kind of people, the kind I'd like to have for friends. :)
Thanks for sharing this, Robin. I'm so glad you did!
Wow, that looks amazing.
can't wait! how cool would that be to have every minute of your baby's first year documented for all time? that would mean even moments like the one that happened tonight when emmett gave my face & hair a puke shower could have been captured for me to play over, and over, and over again when I'm ninety and he and his cute little wife are contemplating putting me in a retirement center instead of letting me come and live with them...that video would sure come in handy.
I agree! As soon as I saw the preview I wondered why this movie hadn't been made sooner...
Is this coming to the theater or is it going to be a documentary on T.V. That was so awesome.
Oh wow! Keep us posted, will you please?
I've watched this trailer at least 5 times now.
Hah! I watched it 3 times, cried both times, and am going to watch it again, right now!
i watch this trailer like 5 times a week
Post a Comment