I wish I could a wonderful post on our Thanksgiving trip to Mazatlan. Most of the week I was taking darling pictures and thinking of clever captions to entertain you. But I just can't get the right mood for that. We got some sad news while we were there. My brother called on Thanksgiving morning to tell us that our Dad passed away unexpectedly that morning.
He died from heart complications. We were sorrowful and shocked as there was no warning.
I love my dad.

19 comments:
I am so, so sorry! What a hard thing to go through this time of year. Your dad was a handsome guy..and I'm sure you have many fabulous memories. My heart is with you.
I'm so sorry, Robin. There are no words.... I know you loved him very much. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.
Hugs
Di
robin, what a precious picture. Thank you for sharing it. I'm so sorry.
Dave looks like Dave, and Gabe. Don't you think?
I love this picture of Dad. I think we need to post something like this on our Bossy page. Maybe a link to his obituary.
Love you. I'm looking forward to being together soon.
xoxo
Saying "I'm sorry" seems so trite in times like these but know that I truly am sad to hear such news. Sending love to you and the rest of your family.
i know when this day comes for me, it will be devastating. i'm so sorry for you.
I wish I could be closer for you. I'm so sorry Robin! Know you are in my prayers.
My heart aches for you and for all of the Bossies.
I'm thinking of you and praying you will find some peace.
I love the picture you posted.
Oh dear, I am heartbroken for you and your family. I will be thinking of you.
What a terrible shock for you and your family. I am sorry to hear your sad news.
I agree...your father was a handsome man. That baby must be you because I can see the grown-up Robin in that little toddler. You are a cutie!
Your dad looks so much like Dave and Gabe. The Welch's thoughts were with you Thanksgiving day.
Robin. I can't imagine. Sorry you are dealing with this. I love that picture (and the fact that you look just like him, right?)
I'll say an extra prayer for your family today, okay?
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so, so sorry, Robin. That is a great picture.
I'm so sorry, Robin.
Oh, my goodness. I'm so sorry Robin. My heart (and prayers, too) goes out to you and your family. He must have been an amazing man to have such wonderful daughters who turned out to be bossy sisters (and sons, too).
Robin, I wish I could give you a big hug, a warm meal and a listening ear. My Dad passed five years ago, not a day goes by that I don't think of him. But the pain is gone and the warmth is still there, I wish this for you.
Robin, I'm just now catching up on blogs, and I was so sad to read this post. I hope things are going a little better for you. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment