Why it was bad:
1. He had to come home sick from school. Not really sick, just kinda sick. Normally they would have let him stay at school but everyone here is freaking out about H1N1, so if you have any ailment at all, you go home.
2. Because he was home, I made him clean his room.
3. And unload the dishwasher.
4. And watch Top Chef.
Why it was good:
1. He got to have breakfast at Village Inn with mom and dad.
2. He got Beatles Rock Band.
3. Then he had a band concert:
5. His sweet friends threw him a surprise party.
Not a bad birthday at all.
Beatles Rock Band rocks. I want to play it all day tomorrow.
5 comments:
Do I see cute girls there in the background??!!???
My baby turns 13 in a couple of months, I am so not ready.
that sounds like a rockin' birthday! i'm glad it turned around. an awesome kid like Ike deserves an awesome birthday.
I don't know why I don't look at your blog everyday-it is just so fun. Thanks for coming last night. Here is the website that had the blocks I was talking about http://vinylgiftsandmore.com
I am glad it wasn't really the worst birthday ever. I bet he loves Rock Band. You are a good mom.
those kids look like so much fun. they will rule the high school. most popular kids in school- but the good kind.
Post a Comment